Build Your Business
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Do you love to craft? Would you like to get your Stampin' Up! products at a discount? Do you enjoy people? Would you like to make a little extra spending money? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you. Join now and with your Starter Kit you’ll also receive a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit. (Ask me for more information about Stampin’ Up!’s papercrafting subscription service.)
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin' Up! products.
- Potential to earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting--just how much extra income is up to you.
- Working around your schedule, put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like in your demonstratorship.
- Get support through online training resources, weekly emails, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Get to join a Demo-Only Facebook Group where you can get project and business ideas from fellow demonstrators from ALL OVER THE WORLD!
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Get to preorder NEW PRODUCTS BEFORE they're available to customers (usually a month before)!
- A chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with others who love papercrafting as much as you do!
WHY JOIN MY TEAM?
- I love sharing my over 19 years of demonstrator experience with members of my team, and I’ve learned a lot in those years, too! I provide support and encouragement to each of my team members, whatever the size of their business.
- My team gets free access to ALL of my Online Class Videos & PDFs FREE! They get free access to my VIP VIdeos, Too!
- Local team members enjoy a discount to all of my stamp camps and classes. I'll always have videos for my camp projects for my out-of-town team members, too.
- When I Offer Written Tutorials, My team members receive free.
- Team members can also use any of my project ideas for their own in-person camps, classes, and/or workshops.
- All of my direct team members can be members of my “Christy’s Friendly Stampers” Facebook Group Page. This is one of the ways I connect with ALL of my team with business news, project ideas, videos, and more. It’s a great way for all of my team to share with each other, as well.
- My team can also join the "ALL the Beautiful Images" Facebook group. This group includes my team and my upline's, Cheri Stojkovich, downline...More people to have some stampin' fun with!
- Christy’s Friendly Stampers team members also receive newsletters, recognition, and incentives from me. They also get a discount on my catalog product shares (when I offer them)!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Stampin’ Up! provides plenty of support through online training resources, a weekly email, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas!
- Personal merchandise purchases count towards your $300 quarterly sales minimum.
- Potential to earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting (how much extra income is up to you)
- Stampin’ Up! also gives it’s demonstrators…
- early release product preorders
- exclusive Stampin’ Up! events
- opportunity to earn incentive trips (Disclaimer: less than 1% of all demonstrators earn the incentive trip each year)
- sales incentives
- the same Stampin’ Rewards that customers and hosts get with qualifying orders
- The starter kit carries no obligation. You can walk away, but I don’t think you’ll want to. Becoming a demonstrator opens the door to so many opportunities! If you decide that being a demonstrator is a good fit for you, all Stampin’ Up! asks you to do is have $300 (before shipping & tax) in sales and/or personal purchases per quarter. The $300 is figured BEFORE your discount. With the minimum 20% discount, that’s only $240 a quarter! I’m here to help you figure out the best way to make it work for you, based on your reasons for joining and your personal goals.
I Would LOVE to Have You Join My Team!
Click the "Join Now" Button Below to Start Your FUN and REWARDING Stampin' Up! Journey!